I just made a delicious omelette. I’m not sure which bit is the delicious factor, but I suspect it’s the occasional hit of sun-dried tomato amidst the fairly salty omelette.
To construct the artefact you need
- Eggs (obviously).
- A handful of black olives,
- A handful of diced salami,
- A few thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes.
I seasoned with a sprinkle of garam masala, paprika, tiny bit of balsamic vinegar and a little (very little!) salt. Salt might be completely unnecessary given the salami.
Then did roughly this
- Whisk the eggs till they’re a consistent color (not much effort needed), sling in the other bits, and cook on a medium heat (not hot!) till it’s pretty firm.
- Turn it using a plate inversion technique and cook for a minute or so more (don’t use a spatula or you have to clean up the kitchen like I now have to).
- Eat it. I would upload a picture but I already ate it. (the omelette, not the picture) Maybe next time.